Wednesday 23 May 2007

Wordful Wednesday

As I rummage through the sometimes murky world of blogs, I have noticed something called Wordless Wednesday. I can't pretend to get it: what kind of religion, politics or cult demands silence of people on that unassuming day?

As a way to redress the balance, I have used some space granted to me at Fuel My Blog's blog to even things up a little.

Any blogger frustrated by the idea of being gagged once a week for 24 hours is invited to untie the gag and let their imagination run riot in a new competition. Pop along there now - and tell them Bill sent you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Red Top of the Blogs! Congratulations Mr B.

Anonymous said...

Hello, Bill! Congratulations on your Blog of the Day spot on fuelmyblog! Much deserved!

- Julian.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Julian and daddypapersurfer. I'm writing this from my favourite Wetherspoon's hostelry in Frinton. I never knew so many people had a pint of Fosters for their breakfast.

Anonymous said...

congrats and a big kiss!