Thursday 12 January 2012

I'm Big, I'm Bold... I'm Back!

I am sure that there are one or two of my loyal readers who are wondering why Bill Blunt hasn't published in a while.

Whatever the reason, I am pleased to inform you that his trenchant prose, absent from the blogosphere for months now, is set to return - and with a vengeance!

I may be in my dotage, and there may be younger journalists who are less fearless than me.  Or more fearsome - depending on how you want to view it.  But I, for one, will not be silenced: particularly now that the injunction has expired.

I am now free, once more, to cast my light on the murky mis-doings of business, the dingy depredations of politicians and the spurious shenanigans of sport.

Legally, I am not allowed to mention the court action that led to the suspension of Bill Blunt's Blog.  So I won't.  Suffice it to say that I am back, and my quill is sharper than ever!


4 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Bigger and better? Or is the diet working? tee hee

Theresa H Hall said...

We are excited to welcome you back home where you belong. You are an exceptional writer and am pleased to know you will be active once again. Pass the word! Happy New Year Mr. Blunt!

lucylastic said...

Glad to see you back Bill..........always check to see what you've been up to and you have been missed! Welcome to 2012 in the blogosphere......Lucy

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Court action?! Wow. Good to see you back Bill. Britain needs fearless journalists like you.